The Playground is Recess.tv video player for all fitness classes. The Playground is where instructors host their classes, record on-demand content & more! A class can be launched by clicking on the link which takes you directly to the Playground for your class. The playground can hold up to 50 people in a class. If you would like to host more than 50 participants in your class, please use the zoom integration feature!
Here are some key features in the playground that brings your class experience to life:
- Start/End Class Button: This button starts and ends your class for you and your clients.
- Workout Cards: This allows your clients to follow along with the workout and preset all your timers. You can edit your workout cards to add new exercises during the class.
- Emojis: Emojis are a great way to get your clients hyped for your class! You and clients can click these at any time. You can customize which emojis can be shown during class.
- Snapshot: Class pictures are a great way for you and your clients to market your classes. Snap a class picture and it will be automatically sent to everyone's email inbox! You can also share your class pictures on your social page 🔥
- Recording Button: You can record just yourself or your live class to build your on-demand content library.
Chat: You and your clients can chat with one another during the class, it is a great way to stay engaged with everyone during class. Your clients can even give each other a shout-out to say "nicely done!"
Settings: In the settings, you can mute everyone but yourself in the class, customize your emojis, hide the workout card, hide the timer, select camera, perform a soundcheck:
How to launch a Playground class:
Pro Tip: For an optimal class experience in the playground, we highly recommend using Google Chrome.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org