To create a live class, go to the menu bar on the left-hand side of the screen and hover over Classes
And select Virtual (Live).
Now you're on your Virtual classes page! Once you are here, press + Create New Class in the upper-righthand corner of the page.
Here you can input all of your class information. Additionally, you will need:
- Select if you'd like to have the class recur. (Daily, weekly, or weekdays)
- Class size: This will limit the number of class participants
When selecting price you have the options below:
- Paid class
- Drop-in price for non-members, members on Live packages are not charged
- Paid class (excl. packages)
- Anyone who signs up for the class must pay, Live packages must pay
- Free class with donations
- Clients have the option to join for free or donate
- Free class
If using zoom, you can select if you'd like your class to auto record and upload.
Next, we have the More details section:
Please fill out any equipment needed and if using the playground, any workout cards you'd like on your class.
You can also select when you'd like the class to publish at. By using this, the class will be hidden on your page until the date you select.
Next please select any packages you would like auto-enrolled into the class. Clients in these packages will be automatically signed up for class and will receive an email with the class link:
Now it's time to add some class photos! You are able to select any previous class photos or trailers OR upload new.
Last (if using zoom) select the payment amount you would like for when your on-demand posts.
Press Create and you're done!