Private classes allow you to have classes with clients that are not visible on your classes page. Private classes can be used for 1-1 training, small group training, or even private corporate training! Follow below to learn more about how to create a private class and also how to invite clients to a private class.
To create a private class, go to the menubar on the left-hand side of the screen and hover over Classes
And select Private.
Now you're on your Private classes page! Once you are here, press + Create New Class in the upper-righthand corner of the page.
Here you can input all of your class information. Additionally, you will need:
- Select if you'd like to have the class recur. (Daily, weekly, or weekdays)
- Class size: This will limit the number of class participants
When selecting price you have the options below:
- Paid class
- Drop-in price for non-members, members on Live packages are not charged
- Paid class (excl. packages)
- Anyone who signs up for the class must pay, Live packages must pay
- Free class with donations
- Clients have the option to join for free or donate
- Free class
If using zoom, you can select if you'd like your class to auto record and upload.
Next, we have the More details section:
Please fill out any equipment needed and if using the playground, any workout cards you'd like on your class.
You can also select when you'd like the class to publish at. By using this, the class will be hidden on your page until the date you select.
Next please select any packages you would like auto-enrolled into the class. Clients in these packages will be automatically signed up for class and will receive an email with the class link:
Now it's time to add some class photos! You are able to select any previous class photos or trailers OR upload new.
Last (if using zoom) select the payment amount you would like for when your on-demand posts.
Press Create and your class is good to go!
Since this class is not visible on your page, let's invite the client(s) to the class.
How to invite Clients to your class:
To invite clients to your class go to the Private classes page and press the 3 dots on the right-hand side of the class and select View Class.
Now you are brought to the Class Details Page. Please scroll to the bottom of the page until you see Add People to Class
Select this option.
Next, you can type in the email or username to select the user you would like to add to the class
Once you select the user, you have the option to:
- Invite the user for free
- Invite the user to book the class
- Use Package to book class
- This option is only available if the client has an active package that includes private classes
- Charge CC to add to the class
Next press Confirm!