Welcome to Recess.tv! Use this guide to learn all of the ins and outs of the Recess.tv platform.
Your on-demands, clients, products, and classes will all be loaded for you on November 19th.
Setting up your Recess.tv Profile
After logging into your Instructor Dashboard, hover over Tools on the lower lefthand side of your screen, then press Profile**
Under Profile, you can add your profile photos, social handles, and much more. Follow the links below for guidance:
- Edit profile
- Profile Photos
- Workout Tags
- Social handles
- Payment (Stripe)
- Even though we completed the Stripe Migration, you must create/connect a Stripe Connect account so we can pay you
- Custom Cancelation and Booking windows
- Custom Fees Policy
- Choose between Playground, Recess Zoom, or your connecting your own Zoom account for you live classes
**When editing your Recess profile, please use your computer. We have limited editing capability on your mobile device.
Below are how-to videos that will walk you through the entire dashboard and teach you all things Recess! If you have questions or would like help with your account, please join us for Office Hours, Onboarding meetings, and Educational Events. Check out our calendar HERE!
Full Onboarding Demo Video
- Memberships, You have the ability to create unlimited memberships (weekly, monthly, & yearly), class packs, and custom programs. Learn More Here
- Discount Codes, You have the ability to create custom discount codes that can apply to live classes, on-demand classes, memberships/packages, IRL, or private classes. Learn More Here
On Recess.tv you are able to send custom marketing emails to your clients! Click here to learn more about how to send marketing emails.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org